Personal Loan is available upto Rs.50,000/- to meet with the expenses of social, religious occasion, medical treatment, minor repairs to property etc.
- Applicant’s last two years Income tax Return / Payslip of last 3 months / Notarized income certificate for joint family.
- Last tax bill / certificate from society chairman/Secretary if applicant owned property
- 3 Photographs of Applicant.
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Bank Statement of last 3 years
- Applicant has to show all original documents to the bank for verification with zerox copy. Original documents will be returned to applicant after verification.
- Applicant should have Savings Bank account with the bank.
- Photograph-two copies.
- Last tax bill
- Last 3 year income tax return copy
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one)
- Guarantor must have share holderof bank
- Two guarantors required for loan
- Loan amount is to be repaid with interest within 48 monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to take share of bank @5% of the limit.
- Applicant has to submit 30 cheques for repayment of instalments and remaining cheques as per bank’s instruction.
- Processing charges 0.5% will be levied on saction.