Housing Loan upto Rs.40/- lacs is available for construction/purchase of old/new flat, bungalow,raw house and also for carryout addition/alteration in the existing residential house.
- Copy of Last Three years income tax return, Pan Card
- If Applicant is businessman in that case last three years copies of balance sheet, income tax return of the proprietor/partner,statement of capital account.
- If property is to be purchased under housing scheme,the copies of documents,such as share certificate,allotment-letter,saledeed,revenue records of 7/12.
- Copy of authorised building plan.
- Copy of receipt of advanced payment-made/copy of agreement to sale
- Copy of title clearance cerificate given by the advocate/ solicitor.
- Consent letter from the society about noting of charge of the bank.
- Three copies of Photograph
- Copy of PAN Card
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one)
- Photograph-2 Copies
- Last tax bill
- Last income tax return copy
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one) As per KYC norms
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one) As per KYC norms
- Two guarantors are required.
- Original documents of property to be submited to the bank. Registered mortgage of property to be done in favour of bank.Bank charge will be noted in society’s book.
- Valuation of the property wil be required for old property. Bank will give loan of 80% of valuation amount.(for old property)
- Bank will give loan if property is having N.A.N.O.C and BU permission.
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building in favour of bank.
- One guarantor required for loan.
- Loan amount with interest will be repaid within 180 equal monthly instalments.
- Applicant has to submit original share certificate of the Society/Association, Municipal Tax bill, Tax receipt, sales deed etc, for registered mortgage of the property.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to submit 30 cheques for repayment of instalments and remaining cheques as per bank’s instruction.
- Applicant has to take share @2.50% of the limit.
- No any Processing charges