Doctors Loan is available for purchase of building for Clinic,Dispensary,Nursing home, Private hospital,Surgical Instruments, Machinery, Furniture, Fittings etc, Registered Practitioners-Doctors, Surgeons, Pathologists can avail the loan under the scheme.
- Copy of registration Certificate,Degree Certificate.
- Copy of Clinic,Dispensary,Private Hospital registration certificate.
- Copy of Last two years income tax return, Pan Card
- Three Copies of Photoghraphs.
- Adress Proof-Electricity bill / Telephonebill (any one)
- Photo Proof-Voter Card / Driving license (any one )
- Photograph-two copies
- Last tax bill
- Last 3 year income tax return copy
- Address proof – electric bill /telephone bill (any one)
- Photo proof – Pan card / Voter card / Driving license (Any one)
- Two guarantors are required.
- The Applicant has to Provide one guarantor.
- Original documents of the property to be submitted to the bank.Registered mortgage of the property to be done in the name of bank.Bank charges will be noted in Association/Society book.
- Valuation of the Property will be required for old property.Bank will give loan of 70% of valuation amount (For old Property)
- Applicant will have to take insurance of the building/machinery/instruments in favour of bank
- Applicant has to submit quotation for purchase of surgical instruments, machinery, furniture, fittings etc. Bank will keep margin of 30% on quotation amount. Applicant has to deposit margin money with the bank. Bank will issue banker cheque to dealer.
- Loan is to be repaid with interest within 72 mothly equal instalments in case of purchase of surgical instruments/machinery. where as loan for purchase of building for Clinic,dispensary,nursing home,private hospital is to be repaid with interest within 72 monthly equal instalments.
- Title clearance and valuation report will be done by approved lawyer and valuer of the bank. Applicant has to pay their fees.
- Applicant has to submit 30 cheques for repayment of instalments and remaining cheques as per bank’s instruction.
- Applicant has to take share @2.50% of the limit.
- Processing charges of 0.5% will be levied on sanction.